Tuesday 14 February 2012

Updating Portfolio

I have had a busy weekend going through my old portfolio and deciding what to keep and what to add. It always seems such a simple process in theory but it would help if I kept all the files in the same folder so I could find them easier! It was easier to start again and import the individual pictures and rewrite the descriptions as some of them didn't quite read right. Also managed to rethink my current CV and try and condense some of the information so it fits neatly on just one page. Now it has just been a case of emailing them out to studios to try and get some placements or to arrange a visit. Trying to get in contact with some studios in Bristol for next Thursday so I can spend the whole day there and then go to the talk at Spike Island in the evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment