Sunday 29 April 2012

Put The Kettle On

Another trawl around some of my bookmarked sites today and saw the new designs for Kettle Ridge Crisps which caught my eye. Designed by the fantastic Turner Duckworth (would love to get a placement there!). The brief was to communicate the everyday youthful positioning of Kettle Ridge Crisps. I have liked Kettle Crisps for a long time, especially the hard to find unsalted variety.

On these packs the word 'Ridge' takes more of a prominent size to enforce the difference more but still suiting the overall hierarchy. I love the illustrations which match the typography design and style whilst hinting towards the individual flavours, along with the strong vibrant base colour to reflect the intensity of the flavours.

Needless to say my favourite designs are the ones for Salt and Malt Vinegar and Sea Salted flavours, as I love the sea illustrations. Them and the others are shown below:






No comments:

Post a Comment